In our ongoing effort to make the BM Windows website into a great resource for San Diego homeowners looking for replacement windows and doors, we have added some additional pages to the site. The new pages are in response to some of our customers’ most-asked questions, and they contain helpful information to aid consumers in making the most informed decisions possible about replacement windows and doors for their homes.
In addition, we have also created a new navigation menu on the site, making it even easier for consumers to find the information they are looking for. Customers will now navigate our site using a multi-column “mega-menu.”
The additional pages on our site can be found under the “Products” and “Resources” tabs on the menu. In the Products section you can now find information on the following:
- Care & Maintenance – Learn how to clean your replacement windows and doors and perform your own preventive maintenance to keep your windows and doors functioning properly for many years.
- Hardware Options – Find out about the different styles and materials that are available in our replacement window and door products.
- Grid Options – See examples of the options you have to customize your replacement windows and doors with grids.
In the Resources section of the website, you can now read more on the following topics:
- Egress Windows – Learn about the requirements for egress windows that will help keep your family safe in an emergency.
- Financing – Read about the programs that are available to help you pay for your replacement windows and doors—including programs that require no money down!
- Useful Links – See links to helpful websites that can give you information about tax credits, rebates, energy efficiency, and more.
- Lead Paint – Find out more about lead paint and how to deal with it when replacing you windows and doors.
BM Windows is committed to consumer education. We want you to be confident in your purchase of replacement windows and doors, so we work hard to make sure our customers are as informed as possible on all aspects of replacement windows and doors.
If you are ready to start the process of replacing the windows and doors in your San Diego home, contact us today. We can schedule a no-obligation, in-home consultation where we can show you product samples, give you an estimate for replacement windows and doors in your home, and answer any questions you may have.